To create it simple, digital marketing is nothing but marketing of any product or service done via internet. It is some sort of “new-age” marketing technique that is different from the standard or traditional systems of marketing. It is different from traditional marketing because of the proven fact that digital marketing offers the advantage of monitoring the whole aspects related to your marketing strategy. And of course this monitoring may be accomplished in a realtime basis.
Nowadays, people spend a considerable amount of time over the internet. The boom of social networking websites recently has attracted more and Agencia de Marketing Tijuana more folks to their desktops, laptops and mobile devices. Based on recent surveys, it is estimated that an active Facebook user spends an hour or so on Facebook daily on an average. People nowadays spend more time on internet compared to the past decade. Internet is now an indispensable area of the lives of many. Digital marketing too exploits this case to the maximum.
Digital marketing techniques are implemented via many means. These techniques utilize search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and also adopts methods like email marketing, creating websites, banners etc.
Features of Internet Marketing Over Traditional Marketing
• As already discussed in the introduction, the best advantageous asset of digital marketing is that it facilitates the scope of monitoring online campaigns, that is otherwise not possible in case of traditional marketing techniques.
• You might make the analysis of one’s online campaign right from the start and can determine its progress that too in real time. Real time analysis can be carried out in matters related to determining traffic to your website, knowing conversion rates and many others.
• Creating inquiries, generating visitors, reaching your target audience, branding related possibilities and a number of other benefits are related to digital marketing. Traditional marketing is without every one of these benefits. Once you’ve implemented a strategy in traditional marketing system, it is difficult to perform tweaks and other customizing options.
• Globally exposure – The data that you share may be accessed from any area of the globe. Even you are able to determine or make a choice over your target locations.
• In comparison to traditional marketing, the price of setting up an electronic digital campaign is quite less.
• In order to implement an electronic digital marketing campaign, your essential requirements are a computer, web connection and an in-depth knowledge in digital marketing.
Who should attend internet marketing training program?
Attending a internet marketing training program is just a “should do” for anybody wish to enter online marketing. Including a company CEO to a housewife, rather a person with a fundamental familiarity with computer and internet can pursue this course.
• Marketing professionals – Marketing experts who own a BBA or MBA degree, Business development Executives, and other experienced people who have been in to marketing must take up this course. For marketing professionals, taking up digital marketing training program should not be considered being an option to consider later. It is high time that you feel conscious of the latest digital marketing concepts, without which it is difficult to survive in this ever-changing digital era.
• People who are now implementing the traditional marketing strategies and who wish to make a “switch-over” – Marketing strategies need to be changed according to the changes that individuals perceive and feel in our society. Sticking on to the same old marketing tactics may prove fatal and may affect your organization prospects in an adverse way. Those people who wish to try out digital marketing are invited to this training program. Even merging traditional marketing techniques with web marketing may work-out using scenarios. In the end, the perquisite to go to this course as already indicated is the fundamental knowledge of computer and the internet.
• Company CEO – The CEO can monitor the marketing strategies adopted by his/her company and can coordinate the implementation procedures with the whole team. Having a though knowledge of digital marketing concepts and technicalities makes CEO capable of providing his/her contribution and suggestions to the marketing wing.
• Very theraputic for housewives – A vast majority of housewives have ample time in the home after performing their routine works. Those housewives who are interested to make some extra income from online marketing can certainly take up the digital marketing course. For example, paintings, art works, handicrafts, dress materials etc may be marketed via online with the smallest amount of expenditure.
• Students – Students pursuing BBA, MBA and other marketing oriented courses can take up digital marketing course as a part time course along with their studies. It serves being an extra bonus at the time of interviews and can boost up your profile. Moreover, the individuals will be entitled to placement in IT companies as SEO analyst, Digital marketing Executive etc.
• Others – Web marketing is not designed for marketing professionals or online marketers alone. Even a layman with a solid desire to explore the horizons of digital marketing can master this subject with small bit dedication and hard work.
• Classes according to your convenience – We provide a wide selection of training programs to be able to suit your convenience or work schedule. We provide weekend, individual and online classes for our students. We also arrange corporate training for MNCs and start-up ventures. If needed, you may even attend our digital marketing crash course for the duration of 2 days. This can help you attain a quick grasp of digital marketing basics.